Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus Infection

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Sinus Infection

Hi, I have had a sinus infection for 9 weeks, and my cough has gotten a lot worse since then. I had a small sinus infection for about a week or two, and then I believe it went down into my lungs. I do have asthma, and acid re flux. My cough wakes me up at night, when I lay on my stomach, or on either side. What does this mean?
Possibly it means you still have a sinus infection, and the infected mucus is irritating your throat.  Go see a doctor and get a definite diagnosis.  If it is a sinus infection, this will clear it out if antibiotics have been ineffective

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.