Sinus Infection
Hi, I have had a sinus infection for 9 weeks, and my cough has gotten a lot worse since then. I had a small sinus infection for about a week or two, and then I believe it went down into my lungs. I do have asthma, and acid re flux. My cough wakes me up at night, when I lay on my stomach, or on either side. What does this mean?
Possibly it means you still have a sinus infection, and the infected mucus is irritating your throat.  Go see a doctor and get a definite diagnosis.  If it is a sinus infection, this will clear it out if antibiotics have been ineffective

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.