Sinus Pressure & Pain
ok, I have called my doctor but she stated its going around and you have to let it run it course.  I know its my sinuses because it happens quite often!!  Started last night; pain all in my face (eyes, cheek bones), tender in my neck, swollen lymph nodes, and my ears feel like there is liquid in them!!  WHAT WILL HELP????  I cant sleep and I'm very irritable!  I just want to feel better!  I did use my vaporizer last night.  

BTW, I do have high blood pressure and am insulin resistant

Thanks for the help!!
How are you? Do you still have recurrent sinus infection? Some medications used in sinus conditions may have interactions with other medications such as with antihypertensives. Aside from deviated septum, sinusitis could also be due to  conditions that can cause sinus blockage including the common cold, allergic rhinitis, or nasal polyps. If it recurs, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.