Sinus and Burning head sensation
I had face burning sensation in March this year.  I felt immense pressure behind my ears. After prednisone and ibrufin I got better. There was a lot of post nasal drainage and the burning sensation and ear pressure went away.  The ENT thought it was a Eustachian tube dysfunction.  This September I got the same symptoms back. Except no ear pressure this time. My face and lips experienced some burning sensation and I felt weak and heavy in my calf muscles.  My doctor put me on antihistamine and the facial burning sensation reduced. However I started to experience burning sensation in my head - scalp.  Sometimes it felt like acid thrown on it and sometime it felt like a my hair had been pulled too long and the area in the head was sore.  Blood work showed low B12 (247) and Vitamin D (8). I took a B12 shot Last Monday and the muscle weakness and weird sensation in the leg went away.  A day or two later I started to inhale steam and the burning sensation is 1-2 on a scale of 1-10.  An appointment with a neurologist determined that my nerve conduction test was normal.  I am experiencing pot nasal drainage each time I press on my face, behind the ear etc.

I am terrified of MS.

Anyone with similar experience?
Hi!
I had a Vit D deficiency in the past and my whole body hurt; I also had low zinc levels.  It sounds like a sinus infection and/or acid reflux;  I also had two back molars pulled, one had an absess and the pain radiated upward into my ear area.  Also, TMJ is another area to check.  I have severe burning in my head/scalp too!  The doc found out that I had an immune deficiency, IGG, so you might want to have them check your immune system, it is a blood test; sigh...I also have a thyroid problem.
We are still trying to figure out where the pain is coming from, it could be from any of the above.  I am not a doc but it does sound like a sinus problem, a CT and endoscopy can rule that out.  The docs have told me I have chronic migraines, but I just don't believe that, I think it is all infection related.  Keep going to the ENT, and find a new one if your current one doesn't do a CT and endoscopy!.