Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus infectation lost voice and cefdinir
Hi to all, hopefully someone can help me out. I have a sinus infectation and have lost my voice completely. And I mean I barely can whisper when forced. On Wensday I went to the doctor cause my voice was slightly gone, and my throat was sore. She gave me antibotics (cefdinir) for 10 days twice a day. She said at the time that I may have caught it before it got to bad. But here I am two days later and I feel worse. My voice is gone, and I don't feel like cefdinir is doing anything. I mean I even have a severe cough now. I don't get fever so I can't tell how bad I really am.

So my question is how long should I wait before going back to my doctor. I have taken four doses of cefdinir. Was I suppose to get worse then better? Also if anyone knows what I can do for post nasal drip at night, so that way I can get done sleep I would appreciate it. May god bless you all,

Kimberly
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
535822_tn?1443980380
yup I have had it still have some symptoms , a dry cough, sore eyes, sore throat comes and goes, some days I also cant talk ..well I think mine is environmental allergies brought on by the aerial spraying they are bombarding us with.Look up 'What on earth are they Spraying'
Comment
Cancel
535822_tn?1443980380
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I will do that. Thanks for responding!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Sinus infectation lost voice and cefdinir
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703