Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinusitis

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Sinusitis

Hi, I went to a walk in clinic on Friday, I had a cold for about 5 days that seemed to be getting worse, sinus pressure, post nasal drip, cough and phlegm that produced green phlegm so he said it was sinusitis, gave me nasonex and Azithromycin. 6 pills, two at first dose and one a day, started on Saturday, it's now Tuesday, cough is minimal, still coughing up phlegm about once an hour, blowing nose is clear, chest congestion is mildly green. This morning woke up feeling nauseated and upset stomach and generally tired still. Couldn't go to work. Am trying to get in to see my family doctor. Any comments? Suggestions?
Oh and no appetite. Have to force myself to eat.
did you get better if not take a look at my post below