Sphenoid sinus infection

I have had a sinus infection for about 8 weeks. Symptoms did not resolve with antibiotics so I went to an ENT.  A recent CT scan revealed that I have an infection in both the maxilary and sphenoid sinuses. I am taking prednisone, amoxicilan, rx decongestant and two antibiotics and a steroid delivered by a nasal nebulizer. What urgent signs should I be aware of that I need medical care prior to my next scheduled appointment with the ENT in a week?-"
.
If you google "CNN sinus infection" you'll see the study that proves what I've been saying for years--antibiotics don't work well against chronic sinus infections.

A Neilmed Sinus Rinse is the best treatment for maxillary sinus infections, but gravity prevents it from working in the sphenoids.  Here is what does:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.

Yes, I had the same problem and treatments as you until I invented the flush.
Thank you