Uncontrollable sneezing fits!
Every other day I suffer with unexplained and uncontrollable sneezing fits. I take antihistamines and pirinase nasal spray and nothing seems to give me relief. It seems to occur in patterns of every 48 hours, I will get 24 hours of sneezing then 24 hours of relief before getiing another 24 hours of sneezing and another 24 hours of relief and so on. I am desperate to know how to stop this and what is causing this, please can anybody shed some light on this problem? Thanks in advance.
How are you? Do you still have the sneezing fits that you mentioned? This could be associated with certain triggers that may be causing your sneezing attacks. Antihistamine may help but if exposed to the trigger again, symptoms may recur. Try to identify the triggers and avoid them. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.