Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
What going on?
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What going on?

For MONTHS now, I've had a stuffy nose, headaches, dizziness & constantly tired, neither are crippling pain, just enough to known.

I've tried all sorts of sprays, pills etc and nothing working.  I do have an appointment with the ENT, but typically the NHS keeps moving my appointment and it's really annoying!

Can sinus problems cause the headaches, dizziness and beng tired?

The annoying this is, I've not really been diagnosed with a sinus problem, it's just something I've said to the docs and then they've give me X,Y,Z etc.

Once dr did look up my nose and said it's inflammed and very narrow inside.

Also at the back of my throat on one side I have like a red line going down about 1-2cm thick, is that post nasal drip signs, which has left it sore? Been there for ages aswell.

When I blow my nose, it's always transparent, sometimes quite thick, other times it's like water.

The more this goes on (un-diagnosed/treated) the more I think it's a brain tumour or something, wahhh
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The symptoms could all be from sinusitis, but only a doctor can make the diagnosis.  The usual thing would be to get a CT scan before anything else.
Blank
2085202_tn?1373203340
Yep, same thing here and same worries. Get some blood work if you need to know and make sure you are ok. Constant migraines here. Pressure behind eyes. Pain in temple. Always tired. Can't breathe well or smell anything. this has been going on for a really long time. Went in and doc said my eyes are inflamed and that he thinks it's a sinus infection. Put me on antibiotics. Feeling better just getting alot of post nasal drip. Hang in there and hope you get this taken care of soon.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...