What in the actual hell is wrong with me?
I'm a 26 year old resident of the sinus capitol of the US (Columbus, OH.) I suffer daily. It's ridiculous. I take Claritin daily and Sudafed PE as needed to provide some relief. I've been on 3 or 4 different nasal sprays that I either don't like or don't work, and when I say don't like it's because they made me feel real funny which kicked my anxiety up. But no matter what, there is always some sort of issue and it's starting to hold me back from doing things I want/need to do. I've been to my Dr a billion times. She feels no need to refer me to an ENT.

Tonight is bad. Pain and pressure in my nose, forehead and eyes. Slight dizziness and lightheaded. I have terrible issues with my ears to begin with, and today they itch and I can feel some congestion. I've taken my meds, now I'm sipping on some green ginger tea. There has got to be an answer.

Recently my eyes have been even more sensitive to light, and when exposed to light they hurt and water. My temples feel like they are being squeezed with vice grips.

We eat healthy. I don't eat fast food, drink soda, etc. We have cut out dairy and are going meat free at the end of the month.

I feel like I'm doing my part of it all, why can't the Dr's give me answers or something effective?
Hi, the best way to get to the bottom of your sinus issues is to see an ENT. A good examination inside the nose with a camera might give the ENT more information as well as a CT scan of the sinuses.  If it is a chronic sinus infection, 4-6 weeks of antibiotics are pretty standard in addition to nasal steroid sprays, oral steroids, and salt water irrigations of the sinuses. If this fails to solve the problem, sinus surgery is usually recommended. So, please consult an ENT specialist. Regards.