Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Z-Pak

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Z-Pak

I was taking Z-Pak for a sinus infection and was kind of hard on my stomach and caused diarrhea!  I stopped taking it a few days ago and know that the antibiotic stays in your system for a while but would it still continue to cause diarrhea?  Thank you
you must newer stop anibiotics when started.this is BIG NO NO... if you have problem with diarea (diarrhea) the take yogurt before tablet each time and diarea (diarrhea) will get thicker oor stop.newer ever stop antibiotics...wary bad...
oh for christ's sake if you stop the antibiotic the infection will come back stronger. never do that -- sinusdemolition is right about that. go see the doc and get on another antibiotic. and stay on it for christ's sake. you are making it worse for the rest of us poor slobs. damm.