Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg antiobiotic

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg antiobiotic

i just started taking amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg twice a day, yesterday. i dont know if its the antiobiotic, the mix of mucinex and ibuprofen (200mg tablets...im taking like 4 instead of 2 because i have such a bad sinus headache), or something else...but i feel horribly nauseous. ive had this sinus infection for about 3 months now and im on my 4th round of antibiotics. i hope these help. anyways, i wanted to know if anyone knows about them or if theyve had the nausea problem too. any information/advice/etc would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
That antibiotics often aren't effective against sinus infections won't come as a surprise to you.

Here is the most effective treatment for chronic antibiotic-resistant sinus infections

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.
I'm on the same drug as of 1/15 and it has work wonders for me . My head was pounding and I was ready to go to the er . But instead went to the cvs clinic which they where so on the ball and knew what I had . I went to my reg doctors office call access medical on 17 in Myrtle beach and I can tell you they suck . I waited over 2 hours and I had to walk out because of my pain . Thank god for cvs the nurse thier was great and knew what they where doing . Stay on that drug with 2 Tylenol and you should be ok.