SINUS INFECTIONS/DISORDERS
COMMUNITY
amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg antiobiotic
1729448_tn?1342098337
by xxtiffiexx, Jan 01, 2013
i just started taking amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg twice a day, yesterday. i dont know if its the antiobiotic, the mix of mucinex and ibuprofen (200mg tablets...im taking like 4 instead of 2 because i have such a bad sinus headache), or something else...but i feel horribly nauseous. ive had this sinus infection for about 3 months now and im on my 4th round of antibiotics. i hope these help. anyways, i wanted to know if anyone knows about them or if theyve had the nausea problem too. any information/advice/etc would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Member Comments (1)
by friggy, Jan 10, 2013
That antibiotics often aren't effective against sinus infections won't come as a surprise to you.

Here is the most effective treatment for chronic antibiotic-resistant sinus infections

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.