bad sinus
I have bad sinus to the point every year round the same time it acts up
I sneeze watery itchy eyes and stuffy nose I was taking zrytec but that wasn't helping anymore
Now its gotten to the point my smell is off and my taste bugs are not there very now and then my nose will open but
within the next 5 mins its stopped up again I need relief i m not getting that much sleep anymore
when I went to the doctor he gave me some pills to take but it didn't help either do I just need to try
Claritin d or try zrytec d again I need help please somebody feel my pain someone told me about the sinus surgery but is my situation really sound that bad I need to what to do and fast the stuffy nose watery itchy eyes and sneezing is effected my daily life
Try taking nettle leaf capsules for about 2 weeks.  You can find them in any health food store or aisle.  They contain lots of magnesium, which some studies indicate lessens the body's reaction to allergens.

But never mind the studies, it works very well for about half the people who take it, and it totally ended my pollen allergy forever.

Zero side effects, so not much to lose.