Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
could this be the cause of my body odor problems??

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

I've been having this body odour and bad breath problem for years now. Some days it's worse than others. It all started a couple of years ago when I was diagnosed with PND and I thought that it could be it so I started taking Avamys which helped with the problem alot. I was still getting the body odour and took various tests including a breath test which resulted positive for helicobacter pylori. I got that successfully treated with nexium hp7 (bunch of antibiotics). Still had no effect and was getting body odor ... Then I went on nasonex, and it didn't help so I tried chlorophyll for about 3 months (went on / off) first i was taking around 75mg..then went to 150ml then up to 350mg of chlorophyll a day..still did not help. I went to the drs again and was prescribed antibiotic because the doctor believed the odor is origination from my sinuses (which I support to). I then took a course of antibiotics (not sure hwich 1) and was on nasonex again..again they did no good and finally I tried probiotics 25billion (inner health plus) which also did not help at all. I took a CT scan and it showed that my turbinate was inflammed and there was a small polyp. I was then on nasonex and another  course of antibiotics which I finished and they too did no good. Then I was prescribed Omnaris which is another corticosteroid like the avamys and nasonex and a course of antibiotics which I think is called amoxthricilian - forgot really.. I still have this problem as of now and I'm eager to try a neti pot..I read about one guy who had the same symptoms as me and he had success with nasal irrigation. Should I try that too??

Symptoms I've had all along were
a) one side of the nose is always blocked ; sometimes the left sometimes the right
b) mucus production, sometimes very horrible
c) clear mucus + bacteria frequently on the tongue (told by numerous doctors it was normal)
d) sometimes dry mouth

Is it possible that the odor IS in fact orignating from my sinuses despite the fact that I cannot smell it and would using a neti pot fix my problems? Honestly I don't care if i get dried mouth, or if I have to breath through my mouth or whatever....this problem is ruining every aspect of my life and I've spent hundreds (literally) trying to find a cure and I'm only 14!