Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
ear pain
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ear pain

I had had Eco in my ear for 4 months  when watching telly the voices would Eco in my ear the Eco have almost gone.I feel when I speak that my vice sounds horse but everyone says I don't sound horse, I have now got pain in my left ear and ace down the side of my neck and the side of my head I have got arthritis in my neck is there a connection  I have seen the doctor 4 times one said it was wax and gave me drops which didn't work. the second doctor said I had a abscess, the next the said it was sinus and gave me antibodies which haven't mad any difference, I am wondering if is is caused by the arthritis.I am now getting worried and don't know ware to torn next 1 am 70 years old I am on medication for atrial  fibrillation my medication is wayfaring 2 and  have mg, and univer 120mg, the have now put me on candesartan cilexetil for blood pressure ado my blood pressure was never that high is there a connection.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank