infection local in arm from canulla
I had a needle put in my arm in hospital for medicine that was very strong The nurse dIid something as I felt this electric sting pain and she moved it around a bit and put pain meds in it and I don't remember a lot as was a strong narcotic.Later I was sent home and the dog sitter took me home as I couldn't walk or drive.Got home and took hospital gown off and had a searing pain in arm same place and realized the canula was still in my arm.Horrified,unable to get to hospital till the morning and a nurse removed it and it was hot and sore and blistered and popped.5 days later I .got incredibly sick,fever and couldn't swallow and no other problems.But I had phlegm on my throat and wasn't coughing at all no sniffing just throat pain and fever for two weeks.I was so sick and continued getting bacterial infections and had a uti that took 3different antibiotics to get rid of.I hope my uti is gone.But since the needle was left in non stop bacterial infections and headaches from fever.I have been so miserable.
Also I'm terribly embarrassed by my arm moving on its own in a twitch motion which results in me dropping or throwing cups of tea or breakfast over me and thumb and finger twitching and dropping things.I don't have pain anymore at all,just this twitching and lacking strength or grip.
And my thumb and next two fingers get numb.
I'm so over infections and was terrified of getting ARDS as had it years ago from a infection and its been a nightmere as it happened in November 2011...why is this happening,and how much longer do I have to go through this.No pain is good but constant twitches and nervey feeling..someone help me as I'm having weird dreams.I had to sleep with the silly thing in my arm at home and I was terrified...I have taken out private health so that hospital doesn't need to put needles in and forget to take them out..I'm scared of hospitals and I have chronic disorders and need them.
Please what's going on with me..can't hold a cup of tea without throwing or tilting on me..so far the infections have stopped.How on earth do I get one in my arm and then my throat and continue uti..thankyou for help as I'm so unhappy...

I asked a question..above...no one has answered or helped me..at all...I'm very sad and upset as I seem to be only one that hasn't had an answer.
Does nobody know or u just don't want to help.Any Dr at all have any idea..at all.
I hv joined this site for help.
If u need to know anything and I can help,then I will never hesitate.
Guess its the NZ way
Cheers if u can
Ziggysmum