Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
sinuses making teeth hurt
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sinuses making teeth hurt

Since November my sinus pain and pressure has been making my teeth hurt on the left side of my face I have been to the dentist and doctor several times because of my teeth hurting.  The dentist has taken xrays and examined me and says it is coming from my sinuses the pressure and inflammation is making my teeth sensitive.  Does anyone else have this problem.  I was just at the dentist again Wed because the teeth on my right side of my face is hurting now.  He says it is probably from my sinuses.  He gave me an antibiotic.  I was just on an antibiotic last month for my sinuses.  It seems never ending.  Does anyone else have this problem?  And any suggestions for helping it.  Thanks
Hi,
How are you? I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms that you mentioned. To avoid sinusitis recurrence, try to identify the underlying cause. This could be due to deviated septum, or from conditions that can cause sinus blockage including the common cold, allergic rhinitis, or nasal polyps. Talk to your doctor about this for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...