thick sticky saliva in mouth
For the past cpl months my saliva has been very thick. Its just getting worse. I don't know for sure but it seems like its coming from the right side more. Its only thick in my mouth. My throat is ok so far. But its definitely thick and sticky. Also my cheek and nose goes numb. Could this be sinus related??.I know I sound crazy but I swear I'm not. So if anyone has any ideas please help me thank you. BTW my blood tests are normal
Thick saliva comes from being dehydrated, aging, etc.  I too have thick saliva so bad that one of my salivary glands keeps plugging up.  The dentist has to use his sucker to open it up.  I have to use heat, massage and drink a lot to keep it open.  It started in my mouth and now my nose is so dry it is sore with crusty scabs and my hands crack in the cold weather..

Best thing to do besides drinking at lot is use Biotene products, especially the mouthwash before going to bed so your tongue is not stuck to the roof of your mouth in the morning.
Thank you for responding I will definitely try heat. Haven't tried that yet.