Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
was anyone else affected by a severe flu in 2008 that caused infections...
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

was anyone else affected by a severe flu in 2008 that caused infections?

In early 2008, I was in college and everyone in the area was attacked by a severe 24-hour flu that was unbearably painful and it gave all its victims an infection soon after. People got sinus infections, bronchitis and ear infections from it. Even people I knew who didn't get sick normally.
I got it and it gave me an ear infection that spread into my throat and was incredibly painful.
Before this flu, I would only get an infection that required an antibiotic once in maybe 5 years.
Since 2008, I've had about a dozen sinus or ear or respiratory infections in 4 years.
Has anyone else had that same flu and had these same results?
What did it do to my immune system???
535822_tn?1389452880
How do you know it was flu...these symptoms you describe are similar to what folks are getting now due to the aerial spraying they are doing, check out 'What on earth are they spraying" and look up at the skies, day or night ...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...