Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
what came out of my nose

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

what came out of my nose

i have had a cold my nose was plugging up so i would blow it and pick at it with klenex hard blood staind boogers would come they were very sticky after awhile i still couldnt breath so i felt something deeper than i ever been before this thing was stuck in my nose i finally pride it off and it cam out i wiped the blood off of this thing it looked like skin that would come off of a callus it was flat thick as a dime and you could not rip it in two does any one now what this was
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Were there other symptoms present? The skin-like mass may be due to tissue, pimple and even polyp.If this recurs, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation .Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.