Skin Cancer Community
Akin cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Akin cancer

I have a mole on my stomach with a sarker centre. and i dont know how long its been there to be honest i havent took the proper notice of my moles, ivd monitored it since last year and its never changed, its never itched or bled and doest like really nasty or anything. Its tge suze if a pencil eraser and the dufferent shades of brown r whats really eorrying me. Is it likely to be cancer?
Not likely no. If it isn't changing and not itchy or bleeding I'm not even sure why you're worried. Lots of moles are more than one shade. If it is symetrical with even borders then it is even less likely to be a worrying one.

I have a couple of moles with darker centres on my stomach too.

Take care.
Hope its nothing am just worried because iam not even sure how long its been there but ive watched it fir ages and it has changed x
I'm sorry but I'm not clear. Your first post said you'd watched it "since last year and it's never changed" but your second post said "watched it for ages and it has changed"

If it has changed then I would definitely see a doctor.

Take care.
Sorry its ment to say hasnt changed but the reason am worried is i dont know how long its been there not for definate but surely all this time i have watched it it wuda kept changing??
Yes it would have kept changing if it was a worrisome mole.

Phew panic over been to the dermatologist n she sais its fine x