Anyone know what this could be?
Yesterday, I found a lump on my left leg - the shin area. It was 2 inches in diameter and had a red blotch on top of it.

Today, it has grown an extra half an inch roughly in diameter and the middle bit is a bright red circle and a big circle surrounding it.

When I first found the lump yesterday I was worried that it could be something along the lines of skin cancer but looking at the growth today, now, I'm not so sure. I think it might be a bite maybe but I don't know what from as I'm from Ireland and we don't get much bugs.

Although we did find a spider in my sisters room tonight that we've never seen before.

I've attached photos of all 3. The pictures don't really show the redness of my lump well just so you know. Oh also, this lump doesn't hurt.

If anyone has idea about what it could be, can you let me know?

Thanks,

Lola xx
It can be an insect or spider bite. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. Also apply calamine lotion. If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your answer. I do believe it was just a bit after all, it went away after a few days thankfully so I didn't need to get it checked in the end.

Thanks again.