Blister-liked bumps
Hi. I used to have a wart and i got it laser a year ago. I am on acnotin coming to a few months now. About 3 months ago, I found a small bump on my thumb. Neither is it painful nor itchy, it just keeps growing. Then another 2 appear on my left arm joint. What it might be? A wart (the previous one was painful but these arent) or side effect of acnotin? Lastly, I have lost my appetite. Please help.
These can be myxoid cysts or warts. Warts are small painless growth on skin caused by Human Papilloma Virus. These can be light or dark. They are usually oval in growth and raised forming rough surface in the skin. Since you had warts earlier, so this possibility also needs to be evaluated.

You should get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi this isnt really related to the above post but am hoping you can answer a post I put up yesterday. the post is squamous cell carcinoma and hutchisons freckle.  I have searched the communtiy and there is nothing on hutchinsons, was just diagnosed with both and am anxious for information.
Thank you so much for your information. Have booked appointment with National Skin Centre (Singapore) and waiting for consultation. Will update when I got the full details of my condition
Ive went to the National Skin Centre and Im diagnosed with 4 warts and eczema. I am under going the liquid nitrogen treatment. Am not sure how to prevent new warts from developing. Will you kindly advice? Thank you
If you have the habit of washing your hands and body often, you will have the low chance of getting it. Washing of hands frequently, especially after staying outside for a while, would really hinder the virus from infecting you. Also eat healthy food and take adequate amount of fluids to boost the immune levels.