Blue Marks on Neck

I have had a blue mark on my neck, next to a mole, for as long as I can remember. I can't say I really noticed it until more recent years, but looking at old photos of myself, it seems it's always been there. But it has definitely become darker and more noticeable. It basically looks like a small bruise, but never goes away. I have noticed there are other small faint blue marks in proximity to the larger one. Any idea what this is?

Thank you.

Here is a photo: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg119/bugsnbeetles/DSC00736_zps9f331b61.jpg
A black or blue-black spot on the face or neck, particularly if it changes size or shape, should be seen as soon as possible by a dermatologist or other physician so that possibility of a melanoma can be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.