Aa
A
A
Close
Blue spot turns into bluish brown mole
I had a tiny blue spot form on my chest about two years ago.  During a skin check the Derm. did not seem to notice it.  Over this past winter sometime it turned into a tiny, ever sl slightly elevated bluish brown mole.  It is unlike all of my other moles.  My GP looked at it on Friday and noticed that the upper 2/3s is brown and the lower 1/3 is blue.  He did a biopsy and was able to get 95% of it.  I have not received the results yet and needless to say am very concerned.  Should the blue mark have been biopsied before?  Is it normal to get a blue mark and have it turn into a mole?  I worry that the mole has been growing vertically - down into the skin and is more dangerous.  it was very tiny so I keep wondering why all of the mole was not able to be excised.  i can't find anything on the internet about a blue mark turning into a blue nevus or a blue nevus being two different colors.  Thank you for any help - I am a 38 year old fair skinned mom of two young kids and hoping and praying for the best.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
What were your results on this blue mole? I have one but I have never gotten it check before and it appears to be getting bigger. Please let me know thx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank