Skin Cancer Community
Bruising and spots on back-----photo included

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

10232832?1397426860
I have had some of this bruising on my back for over a year! Also some of the light brown spots have been there for quite a while too!! I'm just wondering other peoples opinions on what they think it could be or if they think I should it get checked out!!  Thank you for taking time to look and respond!!
The lumps can be due to cysts or acne but the spontaneous bruising needs evaluation. Anemia and deficiency of vitamins C, K, B12, or folic acid are the common causes of easy bruisability. Try taking iron tablets and multivitamins for some days and see if the symptoms improve.
If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.