Could it be skin cancer?
I am 26 years old.
Last four years while I was playing basketball my right leg was hit by another player's knee, and it remained big black spot on my skin until now.
The black spot keep remaining on my skin for four years already and it itches me sometime, but there isn't another symptom.
Is it possible that I can get skin cancer of this?
Do I need to check with Doctor?
Is there anything I should do to treat this?
I do appreciate for any of your comments thanks!
Why ain't nobody comment?
Please advise
The blood under the skin which causes the discoloration of bruising should be totally reabsorbed by the body in three weeks or less.

In your case,as the symptoms are persisting for more than years,so it may be due to formation of hematoma because of blood trapped in tissues.This blood may need to be drained.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.