Skin Cancer Community
Dark Circle around the Eyes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dark Circle around the Eyes

I am 22 years old.and i have a dark  circles from last 3-4 yrs  around my Eyes.
I  am so nervous for my dark circle,so please anyone give me some advice to quickly remove my dark circles.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Dark circles under the eyes can be hereditary and thus if it runs in the family, very little can be done. Vitamin B6 (Niacin) & folic acid deficiency can also lead to this problem and thus can be taken. Some allergens can also give rise to the same and thus need to be avoided. Lack of adequate sleep can also result in dark circles and thus advised to take adequate sleep. Apply cool tea bags, an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth, or cucumber slices to your eyes daily. Apply an eye cream containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water. Avoid smoking.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...