Dark colored mark on my foreskin

I'm a 28 year old Asian male

I have a distinct dark colored mark on my foreskin. I have uploaded a picture to help show what I mean
http://www.anony.ws/i/2013/02/24/l4d2K.jpg

Is it something I need to worry about? Could it be skin cancer? It's been there since an year ago. Don't know if it's something I need to be concerned of.
It looks like a penile melanotic macule. It is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin.
You cannot remove them at home. Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities. But they should be got removed only if they are cosmetically unpleasant.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.