Do moles have pores?
My mole had just formed little dots in it.  When I squeezed te mole the little dots literally popped out.  Maybe they were dirt that were in the mole's pores?  Should I be worried?
I just posted something very similar. I didn't try and squeeze mine so not sure if anything would have come out. I did go to the dermatologist and they removed it and I am waiting on biopsy results. He said he thought the black spots were just my pores. I just think it is odd because I had the mole almost my entire life and never noticed pores or black spots before.
Hi May13
Moles like all skin do have pores.
Generally you should be aware for this 5 points: Assymetry (if your mole really has a weird unshaped form), Border (lots of lines, intead of only one connected border ), Color (Different colors in the same mole, specially white, red), Diameter (if your mole is too big) , Evolution (changing of state, size, color form).
In any case, visiting an expert is the best advice, this "little dots" may be something normal, but its better to be 100% sure.

Hope there is nothing wrong, and please share with us when you have had a diagnose.