Skin Cancer Community
Face skin is dry and itchy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Face skin is dry and itchy

I don't know why

I just feel my face skin is dry and itchy

So I use water to wash my face serval times a day

but it cannot fix the problem , I will feel dry and itchy soon

I used to have allergy for acarid, is there any relationship?
These symptoms can be due to dry skin or atopic dermatitis. There are certain other non-pharmacological measures which are equally important in treating atopic dermatitis. These are Lubricating the skin frequently, avoiding harsh soaps and cleansers, preventing scratching or rubbing whenever possible, protecting skin from excessive moisture, irritants, and rough clothing, maintaining a cool, stable temperature and consistent humidity levels, limiting exposure to dust, cigarette smoke, pollens, and animal dander & Recognizing and limiting emotional stress.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.