Skin Cancer Community
Healing power of GARLIC
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Healing power of GARLIC

I have been a 'health freak' for ~30yrs and some years ago, I read an article where a man had developed a melanoma scab on his face; his wife used a bandage to secure a small clove of garlic atop. I forget the actual application time period, but the scab was gone and his doctor re-tested and said that the melanoma was gone.

I had developed a suspicious 'bump' in the middle of my chest (about the size of a pencil eraser, but only about 3/16" high); I asked my doctor about it and was told it was nothing and not to worry about it, unless it changed. I replied that 'it wasn't there 1 year ago, so it has changed!!!'.. still the response was 'not to be concerned'.
I returned home, shaved the chest area, cut a small hole in a piece of Mole Skin to 'house' the piece of garlic, then used a bandaid to secure all in place. After 5 days, there was some irritation, so I removed the bandaid and found some redness (hence 'irritation') in the skin, but the bump was reduced by 95%... I applied some Aloe Vera gel to the area and all is well now...
Tags: garlic, Skin, moles