Skin Cancer Community
I am scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

I am scared

I am not sure if I am in the right area for my question.. but.
I have a small lump on the left side of my breast (not painful) just felt it (size if a 1/2 dime) about 3 months old rolls.  
I also have the same scenario in my hamstring leg area (not painful) about a year old (size of a dime)  rolls.
Plus one on the top of my head (this is sensitive and painful sometimes) had it for 13 years (size of 1/2 quarter) does not move.
Addtionally... I just noticed a Hard small lump (size of 1/2 pea) in my upper mouth, behind my upper lip.  (This one does not move at all and does not hurt)

I am a mom of 6 and am scared that something is happening to me and have no medical insurance.
Couldn't you see if there is some sort of help or clinic in your area that will look at you for a small fee? To be on the safe side, you need these things checked out. Even if these things are nothing, it will put your mind at ease.