Skin Cancer Community
Is this cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this cancer?

I am 17 years old. Male. And i have some acne on my face. There is an inflammed bump, kind of sore and sensitive.  No color really.  So far, it is just a bump from my inner eye about 1/2 down nose. Can't tell what it is.  Could be cancer? or could it be just like an in-grown pimple? There is no redness really just a large bump.  Slightly firm but seems like some liquid inside.  Can someone please help answer?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Hi, we are patients and not able to diagnose but my thought is that it's a blind pimple that hasn't matured yet.  Lots of warm soaks .. can use a teabag in water to apply or a raw potato heated up in the microwave and wrapped in something as a compress are my thoughts that I've done in the past.  It should help "ripen' it so it comes to head.  If it's persistent could be a boil which is a giant pimple.  If you think it may be of concern, have a trusted adult and Doc take a look, too.   If it is other than a generic pimple, have it looked at if it doesn't heal, opens and doesn't heal, looks suspicious, etc.  Some skin cancers are red bumps.

C~
Blank
get it checked out ! we are only patients ! difficult to give you diagnose ! but can share stories ! good luck im sure with your age 17 years old Cancer is 1 in a million so think positive and move on get it checked out and dont live your life with thinking what it can or cannot be ! take care of it and get it over with, you are young and you dont need to be worried ! god loves you and good luck !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...