Skin Cancer Community
MOLE - fast-growing, raised variety
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MOLE - fast-growing, raised variety

I am light-skinned and do not sun worship; recently, I noticed a thin, raised mole on my abdomen (near the crease of my right leg).  It was thin, but 2-3mm high, which disturbed me.  Today, about a month later, I noticed it suddenly after a shower, because it was bigger and more raised.  It shocked me.  I drink strong alkaline water (pH 9.5) and I have access to strong acidic water which has seen results with benign and cancerous moles.  I applied it to a bandage and refreshed it during the course of the day with fresh acid water.  The mole has definitely shrunk, like a deflated balloon; BUT IT STILL HAS ME FREAKED OUT.  Since I don't have health insurance, I'm wondering what the most expediant way to have it checked out would be - and WHAT it could be.