Aa
A
A
Close
MOLE - fast-growing, raised variety
I am light-skinned and do not sun worship; recently, I noticed a thin, raised mole on my abdomen (near the crease of my right leg).  It was thin, but 2-3mm high, which disturbed me.  Today, about a month later, I noticed it suddenly after a shower, because it was bigger and more raised.  It shocked me.  I drink strong alkaline water (pH 9.5) and I have access to strong acidic water which has seen results with benign and cancerous moles.  I applied it to a bandage and refreshed it during the course of the day with fresh acid water.  The mole has definitely shrunk, like a deflated balloon; BUT IT STILL HAS ME FREAKED OUT.  Since I don't have health insurance, I'm wondering what the most expediant way to have it checked out would be - and WHAT it could be.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
168348 tn?1379360675
ANY mole with rapid change in appearance needs to be checked out.  A Dermatologist will send it out for a biopsy.  Regardless of the water helping it cosmetically, it's the cells inside the deeper layers of the skin which are of concern, too.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank