Melanoma in teen Question
So I have hyperpigmentation covering my entire left shoulder. It has uneven borders and it is a bit darker than my original skin tone. It is a bit darker in the back than in the front, but all in all, it is the same shade. I am 17, male, hispanic. I got it when I was 13 and it has not bothered me at all. I have seen 4 doctors, and all have said that it is fine, but one said it was a birthmark that came out as I hit puberty and the other three said it was due to the sun. That's what bothers me. I am aware that Melanoma is dangerous, but does my story apply? According to info:
Melanoma:
-is rare in teens
-is about is ftom 1cm- 3cm average (my pigmentation covers my entire shoulder)
-changes over time (mine has not grown)
-bleed, itches, oozes (I dont even notice it's there)

The picture I added is NOT ME but one from google that I found. My pigmentation is exactly like that, but without hair. That's Becker Nevus and is not malignant. Although mine looks like that, I dont have hair.

May someone please give me some insight?
THANK YOU SO MUCH
It does not look like a melanoma. Melanomas are usually >6 mm in size,with irregular borders ,asymmetrical and dark in color. It can be due to photodamage or hyperpigmentation skin.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank You so much! You don't know how much you have helped me! I have no medical insurance, therefore I must rely on neighborhood clinics and had to pay $200 to briefly speak to a doctor. May I send you my specific pictures, just so you can take another look. Please and Thank You so much once again.

Here is the link to the picture. May you please take a look and get back to me. I beg of you. I am not living my life to the fullest due to the anxiety.

http://flic.kr/p/bWtPi9
Unfortunately the picture could not be opened. However if there is any tingling, numbness or itching then notalgia parasthetica should also be thought of. Notalgia paresthetica is also associated with pruritic lesions on the back which may be associated with paresthesia, pain or hyperpigmentation. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get a skin biopsy of the skin scrapings done to confirm the diagnosis.

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but I am sure the picture is visible now. I please ask of you to take another look. I am extremely sorry for taking your time, I just really need some sort of insight on my picture. You could potentially save my life, and I thank you for that.

http://flic.kr/p/bWtPi9
P.S- make sure that the link is copied correctly and that there is not a period at the end. My computer does that. Thank You again so much!