Mole with ring around it.
Hi. Days ago, I got a scratch on my mole. It is about 2mm? Around there. Half of the mole is gone, it's just a scab now. But I've noticed a ring around it. I'm not sure if it was there before. It is not very visible but I can see it there; I don't know if it's all in my head. It has a heart shape, sort of. The ring is brownish and the space between the mole and the ring is about 4mm. The skin inside the ring is slightly darker than my normal skin (I have to look REALLY closely to see the difference). I don't know if I should see a doctor or ignore it. I might just be over reacting but it would help me get closure if I knew what I is... thnx
It looks like a scar due to shaving the mole.  What happens is that melanocytes left behind in the wound regrow in an abnormal pattern. This is accompanied by scarring, inflammation, and blood vessel changes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.