Skin Cancer Community
Oval "Growth"? on my nose

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Oval "Growth"? on my nose

Should I be concerned about an oval shaped small bump on my nose? It doesn't hurt and a friend identified it. It's been a month since I learned it was there and I'm not sure if I need to worry because it's the same color as my skin except for a white area around the base of it? I do not have health insurance and to go to a doctor where I live is at last $115. Thank you in advance for your advise!
This bump can be a cyst, fibrous papule of the nose of some malignant growth of the nose since it is painless. You need to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get an examination by a dermatoscope and maybe a skin biopsy done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.