Should I be worried about this mole?
I've had this freckle/mole for as long as I can remember, but recently I've started to worry about it.
It's completely flat on my skin and it never itches or bleeds.
However, the shape concerns me.
Is it anything to be worried about?

I'm 15. Never sunbathed, tanned, and haven't gotten a sunburn in years. All my sunburns have been nothing more than peeling.
My mom has skin cancer, but she sunbathed a ton when she was young.
Melanomas are usually >6 mm in size, with irregular borders ,asymmetrical and dark in color. Melanoma has an irregular border, is asymmetrical, uneven color and increasing in size. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Otherwise it should be left as such.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.