Skin Cancer Community
Skin cancer in genital region?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin cancer in genital region?

My boyfriend is 25 and has some skin-tag like things above his penis in the pubic hair area.  A few of the bumps are wide and flatter and dark, and some are skin-colored and more globular.  They've been there for about 1-2 years and haven't really changed.  They don't cause him any pain nor do they itch.  He says they're either genital warts or skin tags, but if they're genital warts, I haven't gotten them and we don't use condoms.  He doesn't seem to have them on the actual penis.

I was wondering about penile cancer or skin cancer? they look the most like skin tags, from the pics I've seen online. They're not red, they don't bleed and they're not growing or changing size.  There are also tons of them, not just one or two.

Thoughts? He's seeing a regular doctor soon.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
It can be a skin tag or a benign skin growth. Even HPV warts present as painless bumps. Confirmation can be done only by a biopsy skin for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...