Sore on Buttocks
I have a bad sore that come about every month on 2 on my buttocks on the left side it Burns,Itches and hurts serverly.My doctor has done HSV blood test and a clture on it and the test was negitive..the sore is Red with bumps and round about the size of a quater when it comes ,also I have been really tried and have nasuea bad lately and now my butt hurts all the time even when the sore is not there..Please any ideas of what this may be..
Shingles? I have just had a case of this and man it is awful. Nausea and tiredness along with a painful area and a painful rash. Left side is more common.

Your doctor should be able to treat it with anti-virals if it is shingles. Shingles can re-occur but it's not common I understand. Often when it re-occurs it is in fact herpes but you have been tested for that.

Take it easy, rest up, and take a look at your stress levels and workload. I didn't think I was particularly under the weather and I got shingles. I hope to never get it again. it was miserable.