Sore that won't heal.
I have this sore on my scalp that won't go away. Been there for more than six months now. Occassionally has pus and bloody discharge. I have a dull ache in my head centered around this sore. It seems to start itching, gets extremely tender, has discharge, feels like a raw sore, I develop a severe ear ache and sore throat on same side. This last for several days if treated with antibiotics. Untreated except for home remedies it last about 7-10 days before pain subsides. Over the past six months I have noticed a change in my vision, I am having joint and bone pain in hips and legs. I tend to feel like I am in a fog at times and feel tired.  These episodes are getting more freguent and last longer with more intense pain. I don't have health insurance am single.
Hi, not really sure .. as we are patients on the community and not doctor but the symptoms you describe can be from an infection left untended to but of course, am not a medical professional.  I'd have it looked @ .. may be infected below the surface .. could be an abscess or mole opening up and rein fecting itself and need oral antibiotics is a guess.

With the symptoms you list, you really should see a doc

C~