Skin Cancer Community
Sore that won't heal.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore that won't heal.

4753573?1249945823
I have this sore on my scalp that won't go away. Been there for more than six months now. Occassionally has pus and bloody discharge. I have a dull ache in my head centered around this sore. It seems to start itching, gets extremely tender, has discharge, feels like a raw sore, I develop a severe ear ache and sore throat on same side. This last for several days if treated with antibiotics. Untreated except for home remedies it last about 7-10 days before pain subsides. Over the past six months I have noticed a change in my vision, I am having joint and bone pain in hips and legs. I tend to feel like I am in a fog at times and feel tired.  These episodes are getting more freguent and last longer with more intense pain. I don't have health insurance am single.