Skin Cancer Community
Strange small bumps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange small bumps

8229252?1344731396
For over the past two months, I have had a small area on my bicep close to my inner elbow with what looks like multiple small bumps. Within those two months, some appear to change from a few small bumps to a slightly larger bump. 8 years ago, I had a spider bite in this exact same area just as a FYI. When the bumps first appeared, I suspected I may have touched poison ivy, but they don't itch, they match my skin tone, and they don't hurt, I have no allergies to any dye, detergents, soaps, etc. They appeared about a week after I last met with my dermatologist to have a moderate dysplastic nevus excision done. I have an appointment set up for a follow up to check on my other moles, and I plan to have them check this but I am impatient and am looking for information until then. I have read some about actinic keratosis, BCC, SCC, and melanoma. Any ideas as to the possibilities of what is going on? I added a picture for reference. This was taken about a month ago, the bumps are somewhat flatter now, but still visible.

Thanks in advance.
It looks like some sort of allergic reaction or ezema or maybe fungal. Have you tried hydrocortisone cream?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...