Tanning Beds
Regarding tanning beds:

-Who is at most risk for dangers in tanning beds?
-What are the most common cancers caused by tanning beds?
-What are symtoms of tanning bed use?
-Are tanning beds harmful short and long term on an individuals health?
-What are some ways to prevent tanning bed dangers?

Thanks!
Tanning beds are lethal (my opinion)

I am 29 used tanning beds for years from i was 16 to 23ish maybe twice 3 times a week.in november i had melanoma removed from my thigh i was very lucky that caught it early.
I would advise you if you are using tanning beds or thinking of using tanning beds dont!!its not worth it theres plenty of cream tanning lotions out there that arent harmful for your skin.Anyhow pale skin looks good.

apart from dangers of skin cancer theres also aging.i know people who look older than they are because there skin looks like leather from bed use.

Pum
I agree with the above. Tanning beds are like smoking. They can and do cause melanoma and premature aging of the skin. It's not worth it in my opinion.

love the skin you're in.
I Too have layed in the sun since I Was 16 & used tanning beds throughout my years I'm now 42  and I Found a mole very tiny all black & round but tiny it bled a little when my finger nail rubbed up against it .Its on my stomach should I Be worried?I Thought it was a tiny pimple when I Felt it then I Looked down & saw this black round flat tiny mole. what did your melenoma look like?I'll tell u if anything its scared me of tanning beds or laying in the sun.I'll use a spray tan for now on.No more tanning beds for me!!