Unusual growth on my little toe
I have an almost perfectly circular raised growth on my little toe (lateral surface facing the third toe) that does not hurt unless i apply pressure.  Another such bump has recently started to appear on my big toe (same lateral side) directly next to this toe and I am wondering if this is due to a viral infection or is it a type of cancer.  The top of this bump is a crusty white color which stands out since I am a dark brown.  I also recently started noticing loss of pigmentation on my left hand (right on the knuckles) and have no history of vitilligo in my family so am worried that the two are related possibly.
From these symptoms it looks like a corn. Apply lots of moisturizing lotion and vit E on the toes. Place protective covering or bandages over the sore to decrease friction on the skin until the sore heals. Rub sandpaper disks or pumice stone over hard thickened regions. Soak feet or hands in warm soapy water to soften calluses.Then rub with a pumice stone and apply some moisturizer.

If still the corn or calluses persist,then you can go in for removal by surgical means or with keratolytic agents (medicines that break up hardened areas of skin). Shaving or cutting off the hardened area on the skin by a doctor is also helpful.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.