Skin Cancer Community
Wart...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Wart...

im not sure where to post my question!  I had a wart froze off about a week and a half ago.  It blistered and fell off, now its a black circle and there is a little bit of stuff ozzing out of it.....is this normal??!!  What should I do so it goes away and I dont scar??

Thanks for any help!
The blister and the ooze can be due to infection of the area. Treatment consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.