What is this on the base of my penis?
Somebody help me.....

I recently noticed a growth on my penis that looks like a skin tag, so I thought. My fiance is nervous that it's not. She took a closer look and this growth is about the size of a small lady bug that looks like a bunch of tiny little fingers that sprout out. It grew to this size in a matter of a couple months. What is it? Can it be cancerous? Is it safe to have it removed? Where did it come from? Will I get more?
get a cotton swab and gently rub pure white vinegar on the area if the skin tears away its mostlikely a wring worm infection on your junk (it wont hurt) once thats clean you mightwant to seal it from getting infected petroleum jelly(uncented) or polysporine  will do hope it helps
Std????
also you might wanna eez off on the sex and jackin' off till it heals
TIME TO GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER HOBBIES!!!!