Worried about becoming Pregnant on the pill
Hey, I'm 17, I've been on the pill for almost three months after bad experiences with condoms resulting in taking two morning after pills in two weeks (Would appreciate no lectures, my mistakes, learnt from them, thanks) and so I decided condoms aren't enough for me and my partner and so I was given the pill. My pill is Levest, for the past two months I have been overly emotional and been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Is this the pill?

Futhermore, I've been reading forums where girls have become pregnant on the pill even when taken correctly and no medication etc. has effected it. I'm becoming really paranoid and worried when I have sex with my boyfriend, we use condoms 60% of the time hoping they won't fail, condoms kill the moment for us. So recently we haven't been using condoms. I take my pill like clockwork, but I'm so worried about becoming pregnant still, it's becoming a fear. Should I consider another form of contraception? as it could be causing my depression.. or carry on using condoms with the pill?

Sorry for long paragraphs, would appreciate no lectures on morning after pill incident! Thankyou!
You are in the skin cancer community here.

The pill, when taken correctly, is very very good at preventing pregnancy. I have also found it can affect mood but that could be due to other causes too. There are other contraceptive pills you could try that might affect your mood less.

Using a condom at higher risk times (days 9 to 19) might be a way of doubling up on your contraception.

Alternatively you could get an IUD placed. That shouldn't have the mood affects and is very effective as a contraceptive. Sometimes doctors don't like women to use them if they haven't had a child but I think that view has changed more recently.

Take care.