brown freckle dots on testicles
im 14 years old and as i was doing my thing. i noticed somthing on my testicles. they look like freckles there color is
like a darkish brown i got 4 of them. i didnt have these when i was younger. and my left testicle i have a wort like thing there tiny kinda like this and only have one of them. ^ there not pointy but about there size i hope its not an std im thinking its not i have bin worried please tell me wat this is
oh ye when i was about 12 or 11 i used soap to mb and after a few days it would sting and down there and then a couple days later skin would start to peel i guess thats were the freckle looking things came from, this happend to me a couple of times. and when i was youngera about 10 i played trught or dare with my cusouins and i was dared to stick my peanis in my girl cuz butt. she is a vergin and was never sexualy active during that time.