freaking out!!!
hi... i would like to ask if this is a mole/something else.. that could lead to complications.. (cancer etc.)?
i think i had this "thing" on me way back since i was a kid or i can't remember... i paid attention to it all of a sudden whenever the word "cancer" comes up.. i'm 22 years old from the philippines.. i have no family history of skin cancer. i'm just a little bit paranoid.. i'm kind of a hypochondriac... this "thing" does not itch, nor it is tender, it isn't even moveable... is this a mole or something else? and does it have a risk? thanks for answering..

for further information..i decided to pick (scratch) on it before... it wasn't tender or itchy..i just picked(scratched) it..there was some "skin" (if that's what it is) or layers peeled off... then it became like that..it doesn't irritate, it's not itchy, it's not tender,... my question.. is this a "mole" or something else? and what should i do with it...i'm a hypochondriac..so i decided to ask you guys for info.. thanks and god bless... here is the link to the picture..
i'm not sure if it was there a long time ago..or if it just "popped out" a few months ago..i only started paying attention to it because i'm a bit paranoid lately...

http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/pboy1234/?action=view&current=822c2f7d.jpg
It looks like a mole. As a thumb rule, If you notice changes in the mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.