Skin Cancer Community
homemaker

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

homemaker

i have red spots on my leg frm my ankle to my calf it looks like a rash not itchy
These red spots can be due to contact dermatitis, folliculitis, sweat dermatitis or flat warts. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).
You should get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.